Casting for "Smokey Bear LIVE" and Great Outdoors LIVE"
Updated: Apr 13, 2019
SUPERnova Casting, a division of Moonlit Wings Productions, is seeking non-union actors for two projects produced by Prince William County Schools Media Production Services!
Please submit via email ASAP if you fit one or both of the projects. Submission instructions below.
Production: "Smokey Bear LIVE"
Shoot Dates: May 7, 2019 (1-Day Only)
Location: Nokesville, VA
Notes/Usage: In perpetuity to be used online and public local broadcast for the non-profit educational organization, "Smokey Bear LIVE" (https://SmokeyBearLIVE.org). This is for two short segments about campfire safety and safely burning debris.
- GIRL - outgoing young female who looks about 14 years old and multicultural, full of charisma and very curious about camping. Must be strong at memorizing lines. Open to all ethnicities.
- PARENT (Mom OR Dad) - male or female to play parent of the young girl with a well spoken, warm and nurturing spirit. Open to all ethnicities.
Parents with teenaged girls also encouraged to apply together (although not required).
Talent must be available all-day for all shoot dates and be able to self-report to set.
Production: "Great Outdoors LIVE"
Shoot Dates/Location: (5-Days Total - Must be available all days)
May 8, 2019 (Hylton High School studio in Woodbridge, VA)
May 13, 2019 (Wheaton, Maryland)
May 14, 2019 (Wheaton, Maryland)
June 10, 2019 (Washington, D.C.)
June 11, 2019 (Either Mason Neck State Park in Fairfax County, VA or Leesylvania State Park in Prince William County, VA)
Notes/Usage: In perpetuity to be used online and public local broadcast for the non-profit educational organization, "Great Outdoors LIVE: Yours to Explore" (https://GreatOutdoorsLIVE.org), which is about the importance of public lands.
- GIRL - adventurous young female who looks about 14 or 15 years old and multicultural, full of energy and a fan of the outdoors. Must be strong at memorizing lines. Open to all ethnicities.
Talent must be available all-day for all shoot dates and be able to self-report to set and to all locations listed above.
You can submit for one or both projects if you fit the role.
Please double check your availability for the shoot dates AND be sure you can transport yourself to the locations listed above.
***Email email@example.com with the following information:
1) Talent name (if submitting a child, include parents name too)
2) Attach talent photo or headshot
3) Attach snapshot or selfie of talent (taken this week so we know what you currently look like)
4) Attach resume with contact info (especially cell phone #)
5) Please include a link to any videos or demo reel of your acting/speaking if you have any. (If you do NOT have any videos, no worries, still submit your information and email us with #1-4.)
Please submit ASAP as we are casting this with a quick turn-around! Feel free to share a link to this post with any friends that may fit the roles. Talent considered will be emailed back with more information.
No phone calls please, only electronic submissions via email will be screened.